Traditional Art & Crafts is covered by the National Privacy Principles and the Privacy Act 1988.
Traditional Art & Crafts recognises the importance of protecting your privacy. We understand that protecting your privacy is important to obtaining and holding your trust.
We may collect the following information from you:
- your name and contact details;
- some personal details;
- Other information that you will supply to us.
Use and Disclosure:
We use your personal information in order to provide you with products and services that you have requested, to notify you of products, services and special offers that may be of interest to you (marketing) and to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations imposed on us.
To do this, we may disclose your personal information to organizations that carry out functions on our behalf. This may include suppliers of products and service providers, such as freight carriers and mailing houses.
Traditional Art & Crafts does not share, sell or trade your personal information.
Access and correction:
In most cases you will be able to gain access to personal information about you held by us. Please contact us if you would like to access your personal information.
If you become aware of any errors or omissions in respect of our personal information please contact us so that we can correct your information.
Opting out of marketing:
You can opt out of receiving marketing material from us at any time by contacting us.
Storage and security:
Protecting your personal and order information is a priority at Traditional Art & Crafts. We want you to be able to order from us with confidence.
We will take reasonable steps to keep the personal information that we hold about you secure to ensure that it is protected from loss, un-authorized access, use, modification or disclosure. We use a secure transaction environment. All credit card payments are processed using PayPal, which is a premium e-commerce payment gateway.
We use our best efforts to ensure that information received through Traditional Art & Crafts website remains secure within our systems. However users should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the internet.
Google Analytics & Remarketing
- Interiors Online use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show you ads on sites across the Internet using Remarketing information.
- Traditional Art & Crafts and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the Double-click cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website.
- Traditional Art & Crafts may use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics to optimize its advertising capabilities.
Privacy concerns or complaints:
If you have concerns or would like to make a complaint regarding the treatment of your personal information by us please contact us.